Chances are Bubble Football is the strangest thing you will ever do!!!
Bubble Football is supposed to be a laugh so football rules tend to be a lot more relaxed so people can get the most out of the activity.
Rules are easy. You just play a game of regular football and the team who scores the most goals wins, but there is one twist…..each person is wearing inflatable bubbles. These bubbles will cover you from your head down to your knees, which means that when you run into each other, you can knock people over, be knocked over. On top of that, unlike most of the football games you might play, we encourage contact. So you might not want to be focusing on that fancy footwork of yours as people in inflatable suits are charging towards you ready to knock you down.
Bubble Football is the perfect option for any kind of celebration. It is an energetic environment filled with players of all ages. Fun for all to play or just to watch! We also host tournaments and challenges for those with competitive blood. We cater to all group sizes, but we suggest a minimum of 10 players to make it a fun and satisfying competition. Times last for around 90 minutes depending on how many people you have and how much energy you have!
There may be more than one referee and apart from refereeing the game, he will also be involved in fetching the ball, when it is out of play and helping players to get back up on their feet again.
Important Please Read :
Before the game :
- All players should wear appropriate sports clothing and sports shoes. This will minimise any risk of injury.
- All personal belongings, jewellery such as watches, rings, earrings, necklaces should be taken off before the game.
- Players who have injuries, such as back problems, sports injuries or who are suffering any other form of physical illness are not recommended to play.
- Knee pads are a good idea for the match.
- The use of glasses is not recommended – this is a contact sport after all. Contact lenses are ok.
- A safety briefing will be given before the game starts. All players are required to attend this. Any player who has missed the safety briefing will need to be briefed before playing.
- We will ask the client representative (on behalf of all players) to sign a declaration form (we will send you this), for legal purposes before the game starts. It is the responsibility of the client representative to ensure all players have read and accepted these guidelines and legal terms and conditions before signing.
- All players are advised to warm up before playing to minimise the risk of injury.
During the game :
- Wear the equipment properly at all times, as indicated in our safety briefing – this is important for your safety.
- Do not kick or interfere with the bubbles on purpose, do not bump into players who are already on the ground, do not bump towards the goals or fencing on purpose and do not play over-aggressively.
- Always listen to the referee and his whistle during the game.
Other things :
- Always be a good sport.
- Cooperate with your team mates and also our team.
- Respect the venue and the equipment. If you damage anything while playing, you will be liable for these damages. If you damage any of our equipment, you will also be liable for those damages and additional charges will apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to any individual or group that violates our code of conduct.